[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A "MAJOR' HOLIDAY WIN, TUCSON, WOW!

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:15:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/2006 5:54:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:

simply blew our minds gaiting , and gaiting and gaiting (so happy we  didn't
have  to rest her, really!LOLOL) and running Ken's butt into  the
ground....from  WINNERS BITCH to BEST OF WINNERS FOR A BIG FIVE  POINTER,
against
tremendous, deep competition.  This little gal  is SUCH a great WORKING
DOG...AND WE
PROUDLY OWN HER ALONG WITH JIM  AND EDIE HALL , who unfortunately  could not
be

Jim and Edie Hall can be extra proud that their German boy, Sammy Vom
Drachenberg is the sire of this spectacular bitch.   Syd