[ SHOWGSD-L ] A KID IN A CANDY STORE!

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:18:58 -0700

What a great day....WHAT BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!! I have a page of Arm Bands and
Notes, and
more notes to add to my catalog when it arrives. Oh how I wished I knew
who I was looking at...
but the surprise will be fun when I match what I wrote with who it turns
out to be. Our breed is
indeed in good shape. I envied the Judges, what fun they must be having.
So many good ones
to pick from...you are indeed "a kid in a candy store."
"The greatest treasure hunt of all is judging a German Shepherd Specialty!"
sigh...........Helen Franklin
Total devotee of German Shepherd Dogs.....
THEY ARE THE BEST
P.S. I received a magnificent plaque from the GSDCA for my 50 years.
I will put a picture on Facebook one day after the show.