[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Huge Thank You!!!!

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemroxs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

Well I finally got a real chance to look through my amazing junior bag from the
national and I would like to say thank you to everyone who donated items:
  Gail Bauman
  Sally Hayden
  Brenda Shepard
  Kathaleen Strong
  Mackie and Dan Radar
  Mike Gray
  Sandi Card
  Lew Bunch
  Patty and Gary Szymczak
  Peggy Mickelson
  Emily St.Hilaire
  Laura Thomas
  Joan Fox
  Carol Moore
  Mo
  Linda Bankhead
  Margaret Kurz
  Candy Zumwalt
  Kristal Crwo
  Deborah Gibhard
  Kim McNamara
  Judy DeRousse
  Evan Ginsburg
  Mary Tripp
  And GSDCA
  And to anyone else who donated who was not on the list in the bag!!!

  Everything in the bag was amazing and I loved that it included the
Illustraded Standard and other breed information.
  And A huge thanks to Melissa for organizing the bags!!!

  I hope we continue this program because I know all of us juniors loved it.
  Thanks again!!!!

Ashley Miller 2002 GSDCA BJH @ age 11!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
http://www.geocities.com/lanakila_kennels/index.html