[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Holiday greeting to the "LIST"

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:06:21 -0800

Good evening lister's.
I have been set no mail for quite some time now.
I sent an email to the Administration asking if I could send the following to
the list.
I have missed the list, but I am not ready to set myself to  list mail.
The following is for all of you in "Lister Land"
I wrote years ago as a Holiday Greeting to my friends.
Beryl Eshom
Arelee
Davis, Ca.
WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SEND YOUR WAY
A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE ON THE FIRST CHRISTMAS DAY
FOLLOWED BY CALLING BIRDS, FRENCH HEN'S TURTLE DOVES EN MASSE
GEESE SWIMMING SWANS, MILKING MAIDS, LEAPING LORDS....ALAS

WE COULD SEND CHICKENS, A HORSE AND A DUCK THAT QUACKS.
A RABBIT, A CAT AND OUR FOUR-LEGGED JUMPING JACKS !
OUR DOGS ARE ALL JUMPER'S THERE ARE NOW 10 IN OUR CREW,
WE'D PLANNED TO CUT DOWN, BUT IT SEEMS WE ADDED A FEW.

SO, IN PLACE OF DRUMMER'S DRUMMING, AND THOSE FIVE GOLDEN RINGS,
WE THOUGHT YOU'D RATHER HAVE BLUE RIBBONS, FIVE POINT MAJOR'S AND THINGS.
PIPER'S PIPING AND LADIES DANCING, WHO NEEDS THEM INDEED
WE'D RATHER SEND A NICE JUDGE TO GIVE YOU THE BREED !

SINCE THE DANCING, PIPING, AND DRUMMING WOULD CAUSE AN AWFUL DIN,
WE WILL SEND ASSURANCE THAT YOUR DOG BRINGS THE RIGHT ARTICLE IN.
ALSO A WISH THAT YOUR DOG WORKS WELL, WITH TAIL WAGING
PERFECT "SITS" EVERY TIME AND AT HEEL, NEVER LAGGING.

JUST TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS MAY NOT BE ENOUGH
TO GET THESE WISHES ACCOMPLISHED COULD REALLY BE TOUGH
BUT IF SOMEHOW ALL THESE "DOGGIE" WISHES CAME TRUE
EACH OF YOU WOULD BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS....WOULDN'T YOU ??