[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Hip x-ray question

  • From: "Miss Hereford" <MissHereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:36:21 -0600

I spoke to Gerry Nash, the head of AFS Raw Diet, and he said the mix I have
been feeding should not have been too hig in calcium. What I was feeding is
two chicken leg quarters, a mix of veggies, and organ meats (chicken livers,
beef liver, hamburger, brisket) each day along with a little high grade
kibble.
Daphne