[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Hero GSD and something to laugh about

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:42:19 -0700

A friend of mine called me this morning all excited. She does not have any
dogs right now but knows I am a GSD person.
There was an article in the paper about a GSD in Georgia who saved a woman's
life. This is what happened:

She said: "Did you read the article in the paper where a German Shepherd
saved a 156 year old woman's life?"

"What, a 156 years old woman, she sure was lucky to have lived that long!"
"No, no I mean 156 pounds, read the article, it's in the paper!"

Well, sure enough there was an article which told about this GSD around
Thomasville, GA. It showed a picture of the woman and the dog, you might
have seen it yourself. If not, I'll send it to you with the article if you
wish.

It is so nice to hear good things about our great breed. It sure helps after
all this turmoil.

Lee