[ SHOWGSD-L ] A HUGE POTENTIAL AR PROBLEM

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:10:52 EDT

Just heard on the news about Obama's nomination of Cass Sunstein to the
powerful new position, regulatory czar, which will require Senate approval.
Hopefully it will fail as this person has very radical animal rights views.
Not good folks.   Below are two of Sunstein's books.   Very disturbing. I'm
sure HSUS and Peta will lobby with big bucks to push his approval.
In his 2004 book, "Animal Rights," he wrote: "Animals should be permitted
to bring suit, with human beings as their representativesâ?¦â??

In "Animal Rights: A Very Short Primer," he wrote "There should be
extensive regulation of the use of animals in entertainment, in scientific
experiments, and in agriculture."

We are in deep doo doo if he gets Senate approval as the Obama czars report
directly to the President.   No checks and balances there.   I don't know
if contacting our senators will do any good but it's worth a try.   I know
politics are supposed to be verbotin on the list, but this affects our dogs
and our sport.

Regards,
Pat Galambos

Dell Laptops: Huge Savings on Popular Laptops â?? Deals
starting at
$399(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222883570x1201497211/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D0)