[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Great Day in CO

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:26:15 EST

Hello
Well, three weeks ago we decided to enter a Naked Presley in the CO shows.
Well today was the first day of the four day cluster and our Handler Mrs. Linda
Williams called to say that under Mr. Ralph ( Sonny ) Ambrosio. Presley became
CH Geran's I Did It My way. Winning a four point major. Presley is out of our
CH Geran's Always on My Mind ROM and is My My's 7th Champion. And the first
to finish out of this litter which is a result of an Inbreeding. Presley's Sire
is Group Winning, BISS CH Geran's All I Want For Christmas AKA Zak ( CH My My
ROM x GV Honky Tonk ROM ) Presley is Zak's 1st Champion. We also want to say
a huge Thank you to Linda who has only shown Presley 7 times and has been WB 6
of the 7 times. Presley is also the 5th Champion out of My My to finish
before 2 years old. We are very proud of Presley and most of all of Momma My My.

                                  Gerald

_http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The House that My My Built"

steps!