[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Gathering Storm!

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:09:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2009 6:56:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
Are we  on the same list Randy?   I see people  having fun on here
together,
joking etc frequently.  Mind you, there  are several  that post that I just
never read, so maybe I am missing   something.  Now if you were referring
this list a few years ago,  I  would say perhaps it was a bit more
volatile.
For the  most  part I think everyone does pretty good with how passionate
and  diverse we  are about what we believe in.
Minor disagreements are  good for the spirit at times...they  remind you
that you are still  alive. LOL

Molly

Maybe I am just to sensitive, but that's me.  Why don't you run for  the
board?  I know you are very hard worker, they could use a person like  you.  I
know the Cub would benefit greatly.

Randy C.