[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Few more brags for Hope & Big Red

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 11:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
Just got the call from M'Kayla that today Sun  4-8-12 at the KC of
Yorkville in Dekalb, IL under judge Dr. Gary L.  Sparschu Geran's Hope Floats
went
WB, BOS. And Geran's Big Red Dog was WD &  BOB. Hope is out of our CH Geran's
I Did It My Way and Sired by 3 AM AOE Sel,  Can Sel CH Keylis Purple Rain,
PT, HT, TC, OFA H&E. Hope was bred by Gerald,  Angela & Alexa Roach & Ms.
M'Kayla Stahr and owned by Penny Kroh,  her husband Billy & Myself. Big Red is
out of CH Myti Of Geran and  Sired by CH Geran's All I Want For Christmas
he was bred by Gerald, Angela &  Alexa Roach he is owned by Martin & Phyllis
Kalmes and Gerald, Angela  & Alexa Roach. His handler is Ms. M'Kayla Stahr.

                         Gerald

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  House that My My Built"

_www.Mkaylastahr.com_ (http://www.mkaylastahr.com/)