[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A FUNNY THING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:00:33 -0500 (EST)

I have racoons who scale my 6 foot stockage fence run along the top of the
fence and on to my deck. I don't feed the dogs outside but geesh its scary.
Now we have to flash the flashlight around for any red eyes before we open the
door and let the dogs out.  They found them on top of the fence one night.  So
have to be cautious now.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis