[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Dog Story

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:05:50 EDT

A  word of praise for Stater Brothers Market
The other night, Vivian and I  stopped by to get some late evening
groceries (chocolate ice cream) at  Stater Brothers.

I went in while Vivian waited in the car.  While I  was in line a "mature"
man  behind me called out asking them to tell the man that he was
"on  line" and would be out soon.  He also said something about his dog
which  I did not understand.

When I exited the store, there was a Staters  employee holding a leash
on a miniature poodle and Vivian was sitting beside  him.  The dog's
"mature" master came out and the dog which had been  greeting everyone
rushed to him.  As we drove away, Vivian said she  asked the dog
holder what was going on and he said the manager told him to  hold the
dog for the customer.

So, give a cheer for Stater  Brothers..

Tom

Vivian Brown