[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Day of Days

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 04:26:38 -0700

Why am I awake at 4 AM you ask?? 4 AM on the day after the Day of Days. Because
I woke up and started thinking back to yesterday and couldn't fall back
asleep...that's why I'm awake at 4 AM!
But oh what a smile is on my face. Yesterday at the MP Futurity under Judge
Cyndi Flautt...Rivendell-Chopae Rubasse was BIF. Ruby Doo as she is known...was
just bootiful and shown to a "T" by JR Alcantara. Owned and loved by Jim &
Lissa Cunningham, Tracy Radigan, and us...Ms. Ruby made us very proud.

That would make anyone's day but to make it a Day of Days you'd need more
right? Say no more as CH Rivendell's Start The Commotion gaited smoothly to
Best In Maturity. (I'm sitting down at this point cause I can't stand...the
legs are rubber and the mind is mush). Molly looked awesome and her Best Friend
and Handler is Art Sinclair...together they are such a team and proved it
yesterday. Co-owners Jan & Dave Coleman were in Bonsall with new babies and
when I called Dave with the news he was at the Grocery Store. He was concerned
cause I hadn't called yet and feared the worst. Instead...he got the best news
possible.

When we got home...I also found another present. My 2 new pair of "Happy Dance"
shoes had arrived. So now it's 4:20 AM and I'm sitting here in my robe and
Happy Dance shoes typing away and doing da Happy Dance. This Happy Dance thing
is way kewel and we're likin' it a lot!

Thanks to all for your kind words and your support. And Ms. Lissa...looks like
ya won't be gettin' outta Conformation anytime soon...

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com