[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A DREAM; CAUSE I BELIEVE!!!

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:54:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2007 11:14:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Donna and Leslie,

What a great weekend you had on Long Island, China is absolutely gorgeous
and Leslie shows her to perfection.  I had a great time with you and  Leslie,
on
Saturday night, got to make an old fashioned italian dinner to  celebrate
your Best in Show, just like old times.   I really miss  those days,  had to
also
miss the show on Sunday, Holly decided to finally  have those puppies after 3
years of trying to get her pregnant, she finally had  3 pups, one male two
females. They are beautiful, hard time whelping, will  schedule in advance a
C-section the next time.

Thanks for taking my little ruby girl into winners for me on Friday, you  and
her looked great.  Again, it was sooooo nice to get to spend some time
together.  And always remember that Dreams do come true.

Love,

Diane

Hi  all.
This weekend at the prestigious Ladies Kennel Assoc of America, on  Long
Island, where it all began.we came full circle with our Can Sel Am  Ch
Jantar's China Lake of Witmer, she went BOB, Group One THANK YOU  CARLOS
NAVARRO, and then onto BEST IN SHOW.under Mrs. Lee Canalizo. I still  can't
believe the day, the weekend, the win.and our beautiful girl. She  just goes
in there, and understands what is expected. Due to the judge  having a back
surgery, the dogs had to be judged on a ramp.she hopped up  there, went right
into her pose.and wagged her tail and played the showgirl  she is.to the
hilt. She was in that ring with very big winning best in show  dogs.it was a
beautiful line up!
The day was personally very exciting  for me.I have never owned a dog to win
Best in Show, I was back where it  all started on Long Island, Ms. Lee
Canalizo was one of the 1st judges to  award me points when I came back into
showing dogs.and as everyone knows,  Chyna is my special girl.and Leslie
showed her to perfection, and displayed  her talents are limitless too ! This
was also her 1st Best in Show since  Crystal. I thank her for believing Chyna
can do it all.
What was nice  was to see and hear is all the fabulous comments on her
beauty and her  motion.a lot of people assume all breed people don't know
what motion is,  trust me they do. they were all excited to see it, we let
her fly around  the ring and she handled it like a pro. pick your judges and
bring your  good dogs.  They will love it.
I also give a big thank you to my co  owners, Betty, Tina and Susie.for also
believing and backing her so she can  DEFY GRAVITY ~~~
Thanks for letting me share and brag.
CONGRATS TO ALL OTHER OWNERS/BREEDERS/HANDLERS OF WINNERS THIS  PAST
WEEKEND!
Donna
Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L.  Dancosse
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz, Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch.  Ivana, OFA ROM, Can
Sel Titanic, OFA, ROM , BIM CAN SEL & AM CH  CHYNA... Visit our website at
www.girlzofaramist.com