[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Confused Enthusiast That Needs Help

  • From: Sholan <sholangs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rosiegsd@xxxxxxx" <rosiegsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 01:16:30 -0400

I'm confused myself I was at the show.
I know the person who spoke to Diana's handler he IS NOT ONE to attack
someone!! Unless someone else spoke to then the person I am speaking of is well
KNOWN and docile as can be !!!!

We have always congratulated Diana no matter who handled for her, Philip,
leslie, Fred or Zach.

No one was upset that her bitch finished it was nice well deserved win.  The
winning was spread out Nicely one handler took WB one took WD one took BOB  so
was all around good day....

I think the confusion is the next day when several people with bitches that
only needed majors were all groomed and ring side everyone was waiting for
Diana to show and she didn't.  After people were told that she was showing.
Those people if they has been told out right in the morning she was  leaving
wouldnt have groomed.   They could've been home like you were.. They only
needed majors.  They were left standing and in the end pulled there bitches...

You are under no obligation to show....however majors are difficult to come by.
 We all try to hold them when we can.

Because we all need them...

Sent from my iPhone