[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Confused Enthusiast That Needs Help

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 02:38:14 +0000 (UTC)

WOW.........What rude people!!!! Huge congrats on your first Champion!!! It is
your choice whether or not if you want to show your girl the next day and move
her up. Nobody else....just you. And as for your handler taking their
side....he or she needs to be gone and you need a new handler.....so sorry that
these mean rude people ruined your happy day!!!