[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Confused Enthusiast That Needs Help

  • From: Diana Mackey <djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Peters <ppeters908@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:13:53 -0400

Paula,
I met you long before the drama started.....I only wanted to buy a shirt
from you. I had not even brought my dogs into the show....you really don't
know what happened. I am glad that you support the masses without having
the facts, but I am an exhibitor too. Just because I am new and you don't
know me I don't feel it is correct to take sides.