[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Cautionary Tale

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:35:43 +0000

Thanks for the information. That is kinda scary to me because my Nuchole has
been on metrinidazole daily for four years! She has E.P.I. and Irritated Bowel
Syndrome and when she is off her medication her stools get very soft. I always
thought Metrinidazole was a very safe medication.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises

From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>