[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A CHALLENGE

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:28:46 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 3:06:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When I  complained and asked that the
health guarantee be honored i was served  with notification from her lawyer
that unless i signed a waiver of silence  she would sue.

I am afraid they would have to sue me.....I would not care at that point,
one thing I do not like is threats.  Did they honor the guarantee?

Here is the deal, any dog from vurtually any bloodline can get issues,  hips,
elbows or what ever, these are living breathing animals and it is not
possible to Never have issues.  So the fact that you had problems on one  dog
is a
shame, but it can happen.  If people will just honor their  guarantees and
contracts I don't think there would be so many issues and that is  on BOTH side
BUYERS as well.

JMO

Deb