[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Brag from Norma and Jack

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:05:57 EST

A while ago I received a call from Norma Hansburgh bragging on her Jack
winning a major today in Arizona.  She said that JR Alcantara was the  handler
and she was so excited and asked if I would share it with the  list.

CONGRATULATIONS to Norma and Jack.  Good luck tomorrow too.  She  will be
doing her own post when she returns home.

Lois Gregor
Schatten Shepherds
Sonoma, Ca.