[ SHOWGSD-L ] A Birthday Brag

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:07:57 EDT

Gus turned 13 years old today!!!!!!!!!!

Gus is Select Champion Ken-Delaine's Egoiste, ROM OFA hips and elbows. He  is
in good health and great spirit, especially now that the warm weather finally
 reached New England and he can get out and roam around in the yard. He
watches  over his daughters, now 11 and 10 years old themselves, as they romp
around, and  sometimes he even joins in. He does let his 3 year old daughters
play
without  him though <g>.

How fortunate we are to have the days with him now. Thanks to Ken and
Delaine Thomson and Ken Tank for breeding this wonderful boy. For anyone  that
hasn't seen him, Gus is pictured on our web site at age 2 1/2 (in  motion) and
then
again at age 9 in the Honor Parade at the National.

Happy Birthday, Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve &  Pat Roda - Visit us on the web at _www.gsdstyle.com_
(http://www.gsdstyle.com/)
Home of Sel CH  Ken-Delaine's Egoiste, ROM OFA
and Sel EX CH. Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble  OFA!