[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A 51st Wedding Anniversary Today!

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:36:23 EDT

Wow, I can't believe it's been another year since we celebrated their
50th.  Happy Anniversary Bob and Nadine and Many More!!!!!
Sounds like they are on a family vacation with going back to St Louis with
their daughter Christy and also judging and stewarding.  They are doing
what they like BEST.  Now isn't that what life is all about.......

Lois Gregor

In a message dated 5/10/2009 8:11:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bob and  Nadine and daughter Christy are in St Louis at the Australian
Shepherd  National.  Nadine judged specials and Bob was ring steward.  I
think they get in late tonight.  I have two of those furry wiggle  butts
here
at my house while they are away and oh my lot of hair compared  to our
German
Shepherd Dogs.  I am wondering if I should attempt a  bath or just send
them
home dirty!!
Sharon Allbright