[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 97.5 year old man wins Utility B Class video. Fantastic

  • From: rowlandgsd <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, Show List GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:32:23 -0800 (PST)

WOW, good for George!  In these parts we know George well, he and his daschunds
are incredible.  I think the first time we met him was at our club's tracking
test about 15 years ago when he certified one of his dogs - I remember the
knee-high grass, dog on a cotton string long line, and all you could see was
the grass waving about 20 feet ahead of George.  Of course the dog certified
easily!
Betsy
ROWLAND
Maryland