[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 97.5 year old man wins Utility B Class video. Fantastic

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:25:04 -0800

I just watched this video....teary eyed...that is just the greatest thing.
Thank you for sharing this!
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  NOV 10, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"