[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 9-11

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <elg440@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-I@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Doc Zoe <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:06:32 -0700

I stand corrected. Thank you Evan.

My apology to Zoe. I didn't know. Matter of fact, I don't know but 10
people who are members of GSDCA.

Respectfully,
John Lacher

On Friday, September 11, 2015, Evan Ginsburg <elg440@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Zoe is a woman. In the Jewish religion, you never speak or spell the name
of God. That is why in the old testament he is call Juawa, (I think that
spelling is wrong). Be careful.

Evan