[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: - 9 REINDEER NOT 8, where will it end?

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: elg440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:27:28 -0500

That is completely unfair and biased.  The Standard does not change for one
reindeer with a German name and a red nose and he adds to the overall good of
the team.  Afterall, how many red-nosed reindeer are out there?  Where would we
be without Rudolph leading the way?  How would Santa see where he is going?
No, there should not be a limit to the number of reindeer.  There are more
people in the World now than in the 1800's.  Santa needs the help of strong and
worthy reindeer.  I say the Standard hasn't changed, just the need for more
diversity.  Go Santa!  Go Reindeer! Go GSD's!

Laura