[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 8:00 A.M.

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:21:51 -0500

Stormy,
    Should be us!!!!!!!!!!!  Here in Central Texas it is 77 degrees on July
5th.........ought to be in the 90's at least! We have yet to see but a
couple of days in the 90's..normal is HOTTER THAN HELL! Well over triple
digits by day and "cooling" to the 90's by 9 PM. Amazing........the rains
have been here for 3 plus weeks.......and no end in sight. Since Jan. 1st we
have received over 40 inches of rain! The lakes are up over 30 feet! The
grass is emerald green and I have to mow every 5 days...should be dry and
brown by now. So for the hot and dry you are getting? Texas is
getting............wet and FREAKING wet! My biggest problem is
MOLD..........and there is PLENTY of that here for sure...Mo