[ SHOWGSD-L ] 7-12-96

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:15:54 -0400

Seems like just yesterday(in some ways) that this long
awaited litter was born...
SOLANA LUROS BEAUTIFUL LOSER OFA TDI CGC
Simply known to her family and friends as "FUZZY" has
turned 11 years young today...She has been a challange and
a JOY to me all her life...Most that know her will tell
you that she beats to a "Different Drum"...She has had
SELECTIVE hearing all her life .
She produced ONE puppy for me (CH Solana's MoondanceTC,TDI)and thankfully there
was only one as they slept in the bed with me
the minute we got back from having a c section..

I love you sweet girl and pray you are with me for a long
time to come.
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI
http://www.myspace.com/solanagsd