[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 60 MINUTES TONIGHT

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jolisgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <lew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 00:12:19 -0700

Moto has a lot of toys that she leaves all over the house. Each night, I take
an inventory of the toys that are missing and tell her one by one to find each
toy and put them away before she can have her dinner.

I leave my front door open most of the time with just a screen door and a baby
gate in between Moto and any solicitors. Moto’s favorite trick is to wait until
I have my lunch on the coffee table; and then she runs to the front door and
barks like there is someone there. As I rush down the hall to the front door,
she runs around through the kitchen and helps herself to my plate.

She also sneaks pieces of pizza and closes the box so no one is the wiser. That
caused a few arguments until we realized it was Moto who ate all the pizza L

Dogs are a lot smarter than people give them credit for. After 15,000 years of
living with humans and being dependent on them for everything, dogs probably
know us better than we know ourselves.

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com <http://hessengsd.com/>

Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, GCH CH
Mariner’s Akaya RN HSAs “MOTO”

"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."