[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 6 WEEKS OLD

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:38:26 EDT

Your post gave me such joy, I could see the whole thing...thanks to   your
wonderful narrative. Thank you! Syd (who has not had a litter in 2  years)...

In a message dated 9/7/2009 6:33:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
pictures, each week. Here is what I sent out today. I have a lot of fun
writing them........Mo
Can't hardly believe they are 6 weeks  old today! They are big enough to be
8 weeks for sure. The Texas Mess of them  is in my kitchen floor, raising
cane!!!!~  Preferred toys are empty water  bottles with a couple of pennies
in  them (make sure the top is tight!)  Had a vitamin bottle I put some
pennies in also............ and their baby  bottles! Those have a handle, LOL!
grabbed a bunch of old socks and put  knots in one end. They are running
around stealing toys from each other. brb,  clean up on stove isle. Like a damn
mine field to get across the kitchen  without stepping on one and trying to
walk with 4 hanging off your pant leg is  fun too. brb, the sables have
formed a gang..........whipping up on the 2 B/T  boys. It was a small turf
dispute.
My goodness, it is a sea  of pups! HAHAHA! Squirt just kicked a sable boys
ASS!!!!!!!!! Serves him  right........... brb, clean up on the fridge isle.
Those babies sure do piddle  a lot!~ Can't wait to start their potty
training and get them outside. I have  had enough poop and pee to last me for
20
years.....  brb, I don't know  which little smartass did it, but they pulled
the towel out from under the  water dish dumping the thing. Kids were playing
slip and slide. Got a bath  towel and tried to clean it up, hard to do with
5 pups catching a ride on the  back of the towel. Blue sable boy just took
a baby bottle and bonked his 2  sleeping sisters! They are declaring
war...........hope he stays a boy, he is  about to lose part of his body. Lordy
mercy now it is a BITCH war! Squealer  and the sable gal is going into round 2.
Sable gal was standing on a towel and  Squealer grabbed the towel and ran,
poor sable just went ass over tea  kettle.........looks like the BIG mouth
won.
AS soon as it  starts it STOPS! Nap attack finally, they can be running
across the kitchen  and drop, dead asleep. They are all nestled together by the
baby gate, using  each other as pillows......and QUIET! May consider poking
them in a bit, so  they sleep more tonight. I am to old for this 2-3 AM
feeding thing! More later  Y'all, as much fun as they have been, I am about
ready for Y'all to come get  the critters!  Mo
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of ....
BISS  Sel. EX CH Konigin's Phantom of the Opera TC HIC TD
Ch. Abraxas Lil Shot V  Konigin TC CGC TD
Konigin's Great Balls Afire TC CGC TD and 2005 Goodwill  Ambassador
The Legacy  Continues........

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org