[ SHOWGSD-L ] # 6 Top Producing Dam CH Geran's Always On My Mind ROM

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:33:43 EST

Hello
We are very proud of our CH Geran's Always On My Mind ROM AKA CH My My ROM on
being # 6 on the Top producing Dam List based on the major point wins of her
progeny. We are very excited to see My My in the 2008 red book. My My is Sired
by _Ch. Nike-Clayfield Andre Segovia ROM_
(http://gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/ndogs/NikeClayfieldAndreSegovia.html)  her dam
was Stonehedge Rose' v Ken Delaine.
My My is the foundation of our breeding program and is our sassy house dog.

                   Gerald

_http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The House that My My Built"