[ SHOWGSD-L ] 5 Worrisome Dog Breeds

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:40:43 -0400 (EDT)

Like noses, everyone has an opinion.

Those who would try to bring down the German shepherd are losing.  We
remain popular, we continue to have people admiring and bragging about our
breed.  We continue to gain the most interest at the dog shows of any  breed,
and we get stronger every day.  At an all-breed, it is the German  shepherd
ring where the strangers come to watch.

At the show last weekend in Burbank, I talked to five groups of people who
heard there was a German shepherd dog show, and came to watch. One showed
her  dog, (and got lots of help and support) from the others there. Another
had a pet  male they got from Sharlonna and Gloria. Another couple came and
showed me  pictures of the two black dogs they had.  All happy to see German
shepherds.

We are German shepherds, hear us roar.

And, if you doubt the quality of today's German shepherd, you can be in New
 Jersey next week and see the best of the best. We get better every year.
If we get smaller numbers, that doesn't change the quality or the
popularity of  our breed.

When we get down to 6th or 7th place in popularity, then the crazies will
be winning.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 10/1/13 7:25:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

"As  always, whatever pet you choose, we veterinarians are here to help you
make  healthy choices for life.
The 5 Breeds This Veterinarian Wouldn't Mind  Seeing Less Of "

any post.