[ SHOWGSD-L ] 5 Worrisome Dog Breeds

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

This seems to be very serious in our breed here in the USA  with this
Veterinarians opinion of the GSD as how
others see our breed.  As it continues to be addressed by Dr Marty Becker
people are taking
notice.

"As always, whatever pet you choose, we veterinarians are here to help you make
healthy choices for life.
The 5 Breeds This Veterinarian Wouldn't Mind Seeing Less Of "

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/5-worrisome-dog-breeds-120600738.html

Theresa

any post.