[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 5 Point Shows- A thing of the past? ;>(

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:54:18 -0600

Jeff
  It is the over all cost of showing.  the handlers charges, expenses and
then the owners expenses getting the dog to the show.  I know for myself the
$400-$500 weekends are a thing of the past.  And that is exactly what a 2
show day weekend can cost by the time it is all over.

I went the route of sending a dog to the handler to live and be campaigned
over all it was cheaper but absolutely no fun.  And that is what showing
dogs has to be for me. Fun

sally