[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July - It's ok

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:50:02 +0000

Last night while the fireworks blazed I sat and laughed as Gilli and Yancy
played soccer with her favorite toy - a plastic coke bottle.  Just imagine two
GSDs tossing, kicking, and throwing an empty bottle up, down, and around a 24 X
30 room - smacking the walls, ceiling fan, bed, and me.  I have dogs for
various reasons, mostly competitive but Gilli could stay here her whole life
and never do anything.  She only has one job in life and she does it QUITE
well.  She brings JOY into my world!!  Gut rolling laughter and pure joy!
The other two slept through it in their crates.

--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com