[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July I HATE IT! - NOT!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:43:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2007 8:41:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Leashlady1@xxxxxxx writes:
I live  above a lake where everyone seems to have their own fireworks
display,
then a few miles behind me is a ski area where they are now doing fire  works
displays off and on year round. Lucas will actually sit on the top  of the
hill
in the pasture and WATCH the display, he actually looks like  he is enjoying
it.
or maybe he is thinking its all for HIM  hahahahahha
Em

Lucas is my kind of dog......LOL

Ileana