[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:52:58 -0700

sheila lieberman wrote:
> I envy your quiet.  In Miami it starts a week before and there will
> still be some noise from leftover fireworks for as much as another week.
> sheila
>
> *//*

 *When I was a kid, fireworks were a big deal.  My dad would go to a
fireworks stand and buy a selection of rockets, sparklers and
firecrackers.  He would set them off, and we were carefully supervised
with the sparklers. We would generally have neighbors over for drinks
and a snack.  Us kids could hardly wait for it to get dark.  Doris E*