[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4th of July

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:40:25 -0700

I live two blocks from Community Park in Davis. We have a huge fireworks
display, not only on the 4th, but also for other occasions.
I have lived here 7 years, and my dogs are acclimated, it doesn't bother them.
After this length of time I guess they are used to it, and they seem to know it
just goes with the territory. They are not interested in sitting on the lawn
with me to watch, but they don't run, hide or shake either.
I am not to far from UC Davis campus, so they are used to football noise,
marching bands, with the OMPAPA, and all kinds of crowd noise from the various
activities.
Live in a University town.......never a dull or quiet moment LOL
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA