[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4th of July

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:09:52 -0700 (PDT)

....One of my two dogs gets very agitated on the fourth, and I bring him
inside, but Saturday I was away from home and my dogs stayed with Paul and
Jennifer Root...I just picked them up about 30 minutes ago. I asked Paul  did
Raider drive him crazy on the 4th....Paul said that he brings the dogs in and
plays classical music and everybody is happy....thanks Paul and
Jennifer!...Paul gave me the name Flower Boy!