[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4th of July

  • From: jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx (Jean Mccann)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:42:28 -0500

       My boy Rocky ( a Scoop son) sat with me and one of the cats at
the end of our long driveway,watching the fireworks display put on by
this small rural community. A few of them sounded like they were fueled
by dynamite(!!!) and yet he and the cat sat calmly(even though I
jumped!)  I was in awe of them!!      Jean :-)