[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4 yr old --up date

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't this dog from the same person that you came on the list and badmouthed
several months ago. I would think that you would have leanred your lesson the
first time.  Ann
JParker0127@xxxxxxx wrote:I wanted to thank you all for the help and guidance
you have been giving me
with this. Your very special people to take the time and lend advise as so
many of you have.
She is home from the vet, We have some work to do but most of you know this
already. Medication for her open sores and as all of you have said small
meals through out the day for weeks to come. The vet's wife is into GSD's and
this poor girl is said to be 17 lbs. under wt for her size. and that's not to
make her fat either.

Time and love will bring her back though and with all of you who gave me a
direction to go in, as I was just overwhelmed at what has happen to this poor
dog. I have printed out some of your messages to use as guides during this
recover time and taped them to my fridge. (BG) Again Thank You all so very
much!!!

JP

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original