[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4 yo male GSD needs to be rehomed

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:37:06 GMT

Please send any replies to Carolyn, Kandismom@xxxxxxx   Permission to cross
post.   Hi All I just got off the phone with a German lady. She was contacted
about a 4 yo German male that needs a new home. Dark, black and red. He's had
NO training including walking on a leash, he's a fence jumper, not neutered
(has one testicle) but they will do so. Ute said he's a lovely boy and has a
lot of potential though he's over weight -- He's 130 pounds and needs to lose
about 30 pounds so he's a big boy even at proper weight. When Ute went to
evaluate him, she got him to sit and down while she was there and he rolled
over for a tummy rub. Raised with children. A divorce is the reason and the
Alex was the husband's dog and hubby is going back to Germany and not sure
where he's going to end up. So, this boy needs an experienced GSD person.  It's
hard enough any time of the year but Christmas week is just impossible. We do
have 2-3 weeks. Do you have any ideas? Dog is currently in Nicholasville,
Kentucky, a few miles south of Lexington so if you have any connections in this
area of the country, I would appreciate some referrals. Carolyn

Gayle & the Hooligans!
Ringer-Honey-Kelly-Mac-Slider-Bruiser
Waiting at the Bridge:
Andy-Abbey-Tasha-Tex-Echo-Yukon-JR-Too-Niki-Bo