[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4 shows 2 days

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:16:23 -0700

Wow - what a weekend!  4 BEAUTIFUL animals finished.

Those darn Canadian fillers just kept taking everything<LOL>!  I couldn't
tell you how glad I am for the Birches and the breeder Jodi Bellanger
(sp????) - they are such wonderful people and I am SO glad they made the
long drive WORTH IT!

Janice Staleys bitch is incredible and so Great to see her do her thing!
What a shoulder on that girl:)

Dorothy Lynn and Kay Springers male looked awesome and couldn't be denied.

Then there was Sarah - Bobby Kindy's girl from Anne Thompson.  All I can say
is WOW I WANT ONE!  What a way to finish - everyone was crying HAPPY tears
(pun intended<G>)

Thanks for such a great show - and NOT a FILLER in the BUNCH.  What an
incredible group of dogs shown this weekend.  That was the nicest Open bitch
class and Specials class!!  Thanks for making it a successful weekend!

Alycia