[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4 pt. MAJOR for another Strider kid

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:19:11 -0800

Today at the Golden Valley Kennel Club show in Northern California,
which is part of our annual Turkey Circuit, Jezra's Zahara of
Showboat, aka "S T E L L L L A"  won a large American bred class and
went on to Winner's Bitch for a three point major.  Then in Best of
Breed competition, she gaited her way to  Best of Winners and Best
Opposite Sex over four female specials and added another point to make
it a four point major.  She was handled to Winner's Bitch by Art
Sinclair and then Zac Hudspeth took her in for Best of Breed
competition, as Art was on his special.  My big, big thanks to both
Art and Zac for making this "baiting fool of a girl" look so good!
This brings Stella to 12 points needing a 3 point major to finish her
championship.

Thanks to judge Richard Lewis for this very nice win and his great
comments on Miss Stella.  Stella had several BP and BOS puppy wins at
specialties and a major reserve from the 12-18 class but she has been
sitting out for a while while she matured and while I had other dogs
to show.  We just brought her out in August and she has been having a
great time in the ring, even when I had to take her in twice for Best
Breed competition and went BOWs with her both times.  It has been way
too many years to count since I have been in the ring showing a dog!
LOL  Thanks to Debbie Hopkins for her beautiful grooming jobs.

Stella was bred by Jim Cunningham, Paul Root and Tracy Radigan. She is
out of BIM Rivendell-Chopae Rubasse and is sired by my Strider, GCh.
Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX. When she is not at shows, she has the
very important job of keeping the squirrels up in the redwood trees in
my backyard, except for the time when she caught one and brought it in
the house to me. Life is never dull with "S T E L L L L A"

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM Normal
80 Best of Breeds - #5 & #6 GSD 2009- Eukanuba BOB 2008 & Eucanuba BOS
2009
aka "Strider"