[ SHOWGSD-L ] 4 Month Rule for Matches

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:35:34 -0700

As bad as all this may sound to some, let me tell you about another
show...

The judge had finally had enough, so he called Johnny to the center of
the ring, bent over his with a stern face and with veins popping,
said...

Young man, when you come into my ring as a junior, and your dog does
not stand still, you do not kick the dog, hit it and call it names in
public, do you understand?
And Johnny replied politely, "Yes Sir, I understand."

And when you do not win the junior competition, you do not shout over
the entire crowd obscenities and call me names and berate my family
and my mother, do you understand?
"Yes sir, I understand."

And when you come back in my ring with a puppy to show, you do not
holler at me to open both eyes this time and again berate me publicly.
Do you understand?
"Yes sir, I understand."

And when you bring in a BOB dog finally, you do not tell me publicly
in a loud voice that I have only one chance left to show that I have
any value on earth as a judge and that I should be shot at sunrise
anyway. Do you, young man, understand this?

"Yes sir, I do understand."

Then if you understand this, for the love of God would you go over and
explain it to your mother!!!!!!!!!

Dave