[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 4 Month Rule for Matches

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:28:27 -0700

LOLOL EVERYONE knows that the owners of the BIF are REGULAR CLIENTS OF THIS
HANDLER, AND THAT JERRY'S DOG SIRED THIS BITCH. hE IS LISTED AS BREEDER ON
THE BIF... So why was Jerry there in the first place?  He was also
on another dog, that went BIM and you are going to tell me that dog was a
ringside p/u too?   ANYTHING he showed should have been penalized under the
four month rule.
Also Helen, WHY did the judge call around in advance of the Futurity with
concerns to people over this handler showing under him.....he KNEW, THE
HANDLER KNEW, AND AT LEAST A COUPLE OF THE OWNERS KNEW.    Please.
You site it is all in fun, and so what if it is 8 days?...so you will excuse
ten, twelve thirty?  NO HELEN MOST OF THE REST OF US PLAY BY THE RULES.
THEY APPLY TO EVERYONE EQUALLY OR THEY HAVE NO MERIT.  It is this kind of
crap that goes on and on at the Futurities that is KILLING entries.   A RULE
IS A RULE, NO MATTER THE LENGTH OF TIME.
Play fair, or don't play at all.
Kathy