[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 39 GSD's Seized - Another update and video

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LianaNew@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:13:08 -0500

I don’t condone the dirt either but I also didn’t see any feces in the
crates and I’ve hit slow on all the different videos and photos that I’ve
seen.  Every ‘kennel’ smells!  I walk into dog kennels of any kind and the
smell bothers me .  And the smell of my dogs bothers me when I come to get
them (which is one of the reasons that the kennel that I use bathes my dogs
before I pick them up)  .  I have heard (yes it’s hearsay) that one of the
dogs that was seized is owned by a breeder from Holland who had sent him
over for use as a stud.  How is she supposed to get her dog back?
Those dogs all look healthy, happy and well socialized – especially for
abused GSD’s.  The one that balked at being dragged by a sliprope, looked to
be about 10 months old and terrified...which I would expect with all the
commotion that went on.  She looked slim but not skinny.
These are West German Show Line dogs (one is a Zenevredo and one is a
Bad-Boll – both names that I’m very familiar with) and I thought that they
were all stunning looking animals.  And the puppies looked healthy, pudgy
and gorgeous.
Sorry yes, Dawn is a ‘pig’ but her dogs sure looked good to me.
Mary-Anne