[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: $ 35.00

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:29:25 -0400

*So is Anne Utter lying in her post to the The White BOD and just made this
up?  This is a bit more than coincidence. *

*"He also said he is going to try to get us a special membership rate of
$35 for this year! This is almost half! It would be extremely helpful and
even important if you all would join as it would show that we are very
supportive and serious about this and you can also be sure that AWSA is not
going to go away quietly."  *

*And is this verbiage direct from The White German Shepherd Dog Club
website also coincidence?  *

*"PLEASE consider joining the German Shepherd Dog Club of America (GSDCA).
They are the parent club for all German Shepherd Dogs regardless of color.
There is a proposal up for membership vote to change the Breed Standard to
take the white GSD out of the disqualification and move it to a serious
fault. This is a step forward for the white GSD!!! We have waited a long
time for this...over 40 years. When you join you will be eligible to vote
in an upcoming vote to make this move. You must be a member and you must do
it soon. If you are already an member, it is imperative that you vote when
your ballot comes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. Any questions you can
contact me or any member of the WGSDCI board. We will help you. Financial
aid for those who qualify."*

*I am a fairly logical person.  Are my eyes in need of a checkup? *

*Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx <Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>*

http://showgsd.org/mail.html