[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 30 more shopping days!!! The Christmas tree

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:40:07 -0800

Evan, I couldn't help but smile thinking of  your big tree and all your
Christmas lights. I hope you take pictures and will share them with us.

I can identify. I am a Christmas "nut" when it comes to decorating. I no
longer have any beautiful majestic tree's to put lights on outside. I did
have a huge old Oak tree when we lived in Livermore that we put lights on.
It was beautiful and since our home was in the country, on a hill, you could
see it for miles
Since moving to Davis, I now put a tree in every room in my house. They
range in size from 3 feet  to 9 1/2  feet. Each one has a theme, a crystal
tree, a dog tree, a memory tree (my favorite) a kitchen tree etc.
As of today I have two finished and 4 to go !
My deadline is to finish by Saturday, and if I miss that...Monday for sure
!! Ho Ho Ho

Beryl Eshom (aka the Christmas NUT)
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA