[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 qualifiers in 2 days!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:39:53 GMT

We had a great time at the all-breed shows in Wichita, KS this past week=
end! I know that Gail Bauman has already bragged on Faith's (Windmill's =
Livin' On A Prayer--handled by Ashley) major win, but I just want to exp=
and on that brag a little! First, I don't think that Gail mentioned that=
 Faith is now 6 years old and took a few years off from showing to have =
2 litters! What a way to make a comeback, by winning a 3 point major! :-=
) With this win, Faith becomes the third qualifier for her dam, Windmill=
's Wild Firecracker. We couldn't be happier for Faith and Gail!!

Our two 14-month old littermates from our Guns 'N Roses litter did us pr=
oud, also. On Saturday under Mrs. Marieann Gladstone, Lily (Windmill's S=
weet Child O Mine)--handled by Ashley-- won the 12-18 month class and th=
en was RWB behind Faith for a major reserve! She became the first qualif=
ier for her sire and dam, CH Kenlyn's Coach HiCliff Kaleef and Windmill'=
s Every Breath You Take. Lily already has 4 points and two BOB's, so we =
are sure she will have no problem finishing. Then on Sunday under Steven=
 Gladstone, Lily's sister Kona (Windmill's Paradise City) won the BBE cl=
ass and was RWB for a major reserve, making her the second qualifier for=
 her sire and dam! Kona has only been shown a few weekends, so we are VE=
RY happy with her results!  =

I also have to brag on my 17 year old daughter Ashley, whom many people =
already know (if you don't, you'll be hearing about her soon, I am sure!=
!). She handled many dogs this past weekend, not only our own. With our =
own dogs, she won 3 classes on Saturday, beating all of the top handlers=
 there. On Sunday, she repeated the class win with Faith over some very =
good handlers as well. She also put a major on our friend's Rough Collie=
 bitch, finishing her. Ashley has devoted herself to the dogs and handli=
ng them, and I know she will continue to be a success! Love you Ashley!!=

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior and 5 time winner of the Ro=
bert Hamilton Award, Holly...2005 TX 4-H Best Handler, and Logan...2006 =
Eukanuba qualifier and competitor!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!
Click to compare life insurance rates.  Great rates, quick and easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifSTtdPLfWmIIBhspVO7h5=
ISyanrW25tSeQYyPtmjqCyu98i/